Thursday, June 30, 2011

Be STILL and KNOW that I AM GOD!

Where do I BEGIN? I have all these THOUGHTS In my head, good, bad, emotions running IN my head ALL at once. BUT, GOD Is STILL GOOD, GOD has to bring US to a POINT where we FINALLY get PEACE and QUIET and let HIM speak to US. GOD says: "Be STILL and KNOW that I AM GOD"! If WE really WANT GOD to CHANGE US, to BE more like HIM, we have to REALIZE that HE Is ALL-POWERFUL and Is GREATER than ALL of US! I KNOW that some of US have a LOT of STRESS and FRUSSTRATIONS goin on, BUT, GOD has US going THROUGH hard times for a REASON!! HE takes US through TRIALS, so WE can GROW In HIM!

If WE would take just 5-10 MINUTES out of our DAY to PRAY, READ the BIBLE, WORSHIP, HELP someone In NEED and REST, I think WE would FINALLY be able to HEAR GOD say: "Be STILL am KNOW that I AM GOD". HE wants US to come to HIM when we NEED REST and HE will give It to US. Matthew 11:28-30 Is the PERFECT VERSE for this. HE tells US to come to HIM and HE will give US REST. So what Is STOPPING US from going to HIM?

NOTHING should STOP US from going to HIM on a DAILY basis. If WE truly THINK about It, that Is GOD'S DESIRE for US to COME to HIM and REST! HE  will give US REST. BUT, WE have to be WILLING for HIM to give US REST and to LISTEN to HIM and say: "Be STILL and KNOW that I AM GOD"!

No comments:

Post a Comment